The sieve exists in both the crushing equipment and the screening equipment. It is an essential part of the crushing and screening. When we select the vibrating screen, we usually choose the screen that can meet our screening needs according to the type of material being screened by the customer and the size of the particles of the screened material. So what are their differences in performance, materials and uses? The following Xiaobian and everyone understand together.
The full name of polyurethane is polyurethane, which is a collective name for macromolecular compounds containing repeating urethane groups (NHCOO) on the main chain. It is made by adding organic diisocyanate or polyisocyanate with dihydroxy or polyhydroxy compound.
Polyurethane screens belong to mining equipment and are used in mines and quarries in combination with mining equipment such as vibrating screens.
The material has beautiful appearance, bright color, light weight, high mechanical strength, heat insulation, sound insulation, corrosion resistance, excellent weather resistance, no secondary decoration, and various colors. 1. Good abrasion resistance and long service life. Its abrasion resistance is 3 ~ 5 times that of steel sieve plate, and 5 times more than ordinary rubber sieve plate.
2. The maintenance workload is small, the polyurethane screen is not easy to be damaged, and the service life is long, so it can greatly reduce the maintenance volume and the loss of production and maintenance.
3. The total cost is low. Although the polyurethane screen of the same specification (area) has a one-time investment (about 2 times) higher than that of the stainless steel screen, the life of the polyurethane screen is 3 to 5 times that of the stainless steel screen. The number of times is small, so the total cost is not high, and it is economical.
4. Good humidity resistance, can work under the condition of water as the medium, and in the case of water, oil and other media, the friction coefficient between polyurethane and materials is reduced, which is more conducive to sieving, improving screening efficiency, and avoiding wet particles At the same time, the friction coefficient is reduced, the wear is reduced, and the service life is increased.
5, corrosion resistance, non-flammable, non-toxic and tasteless.
6. Due to the reasonable design of the sieve holes and the unique manufacturing process of the sieve plate, the particles of the limit size will not block the sieve holes.
7, good vibration absorption performance, strong noise elimination ability, can reduce noise, and make the objects on the sieve difficult to break in the process of vibration.
8. Due to the characteristics of polyurethane secondary vibration, the polyurethane screen has a self-cleaning effect, so the screening efficiency is high.
9. Energy saving and low consumption. Polyurethane has a small specific gravity and is much lighter than steel sieve of the same size, which reduces the load on the screener, saves power consumption and extends the life of the screener.
Manganese steel screen
Meaning: Manganese steel screen is a metal mesh structural element used for screening and filtering. It can be made into a rigid screening and filtering device of various shapes.
It is widely used in sieving, filtration, dewatering, and mud removal in many industries.
High strength, stiffness and load carrying capacity.
Post time: Mar-31-2020